Available until: 20th Jun 2018
Transforming Mission (TM) is a model for the renewal of Anglican Church life across the Diocese of Truro.
This is an exciting opportunity for a leader with a heart for pioneer ministry amongst students and young people, a passion for growing Christ’s church and the ability to share our vision and draw people to it.
The role requires:
• The gifts to pioneer and develop a thriving student and young people’s ministry within TM Falmouth.
• The ability to support the building of thriving new worshipping communities that will form an integral part of a new Resource Church in Falmouth.
The role will include:
• Evangelism; leading contemporary services; speaking/teaching; pastoral care, discipleship; raising up vocations; engaging with, and working to transform, the community; and resourcing other churches in and around Falmouth.
The role offers:
• The opportunity to work with a gifted and enthusiastic team.
• The opportunity to play key role in the revitalisation of the church in Falmouth and beyond.
• The chance to work and live within a unique, vibrant and beautiful town.
Remuneration and Support:
Salary: £25,000 -£27,000 per annum (depending on experience) + expenses
Pension: Diocesan Pension Scheme 9-15% employer contribution
Hours: 35 hours per week
Contract: Permanent (this role is grant funded for 4 years after which we envisage the programme to be self- sustaining)
A short introductory video about TM Falmouth can be found here;
We welcome applications from clergy and lay. Due to the nature of the role applicants are required to be a practicing Christian. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Canon Bill Stuart-White TM Falmouth Lead, by email email@example.com or telephone; 01326 219246
For an application form and the Job Description and Person Specification please visit our website: https://www.trurodiocese.org.uk/vacancies/. CVs will not be accepted.
Crediton, Devon, South West
Annually | Part-time
Lutterworth, East Midlands