Available until: 20th Jun 2018
Transforming Mission (TM) is a model for the renewal of Anglican Church life across the Diocese of Truro
This is an exciting opportunity for a leader with a heart for pioneer ministry amongst children and Families, a passion for growing Christ’s church and the ability to share our vision and draw people to it.
The role requires:
· The gifts to pioneer a thriving children and families ministry within TM Falmouth.
· The skills to effectively communicate and engage with unchurched children and families.
· The ability to support the building of a thriving new worshipping community that will form an integral part of a new Resource Church in Falmouth.
The role will include:
· Evangelism; participating in contemporary services and worship; speaking/teaching; pastoral care; discipleship; raising up vocations; engaging with, and working to transform the community; and resourcing other churches in and around Falmouth.
The role offers:
· The opportunity to work with a gifted and enthusiastic team.
· The opportunity to play key role in the revitalisation of the church in Falmouth and beyond.
· The chance to work and live within a unique, vibrant and beautiful town.
A short introductory video about TM Falmouth can be found here; https://www.trurodiocese.org.uk/about-us/transforming-mission/
We welcome applications from clergy and lay. Due to the nature of the role applicants are required to be a practicing Christian. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Canon Bill Stuart-White TM Falmouth Lead, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone; 01326 219246
For an application form and the Job Description and Person Specification please visit our website: https://www.trurodiocese.org.uk/vacancies/. CVs will not be accepted.
Islington , London
Annually | Permanent
Northampton, East Midlands
Annually | Full-time