Available until: 13th Nov 2020
Riverside is a large & vibrant church in Birmingham, made up of people from a diversity of ages, backgrounds and experiences. We have one thing in common - our discovery of God’s amazing love for us.
We are looking for a new Head of Youth ministry to join our thriving staff team. The successful candidate will have a heart for Christ and young people, and be able to lead, recruit and work with a team of volunteers. You should have experience of leading and inspiring youth, building teams, and relating well to parents, both inside & outside the church.
Birmingham | Full Time: £24 - 26,000 + 5% pension contribution (37.5 hours p/w)
• Are you passionate about seeing young people finding faith and growing in their faith?
• Can you lead, recruit and inspire people as part of a vibrant youth ministry team?
• Do you have a heart to see new young people connect with the church?
• Are you able to play an active part in our Sunday gatherings?
• Can you efficiently administrate teams & biblical resources, and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed?
JOB DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION PACK:
0121 442 4484
Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
Annually | Full-time