Available until: 29th Jul 2020
Milton Keynes to Bedford, Bedfordshire
Bromham Baptist Church is a friendly fellowship, meeting at the centre of a rural and commuter community. The Church is evangelical and charismatic with a strong desire to reach the community for Christ.
Job Title: Children’s Ministry Leader (ages pre-school to school year 6)
Responsible to: Line Manager and Elders
Location: Milton Keynes to Bedford, Bedfordshire
Post: Part-time (2.5 days per week)
For more information or to receive an application form please email email@example.com or call 01234 822681
The MISSION of Bromham Baptist Church is:
"To the glory of God, the salvation of Bromham and beyond".
The VISION of Bromham Baptist Church is to be a fellowship of Christ followers who:
· GATHER under the leadership of the Holy Spirit for worship, fellowship and equipping
· GROW through the work of the Holy Spirit to be mature disciples of Christ
· GIVE by the direction of the Holy Spirit of our time, treasure and talents
· GO in the power of the Holy Spirit to share the Good News of Jesus
We are committed to fulfilling the vision for the church in a relevant way in the 21st century.
1 To help children in our fellowship to grow in their faith and to help others who are not yet involved in the Church to explore the Christian faith.
2 To lead and take part in initiatives to reach out to children in the community in Bromham and the surrounding villages.
Church based activities – Children:
· Provide vision, strategy, and development for all Children’s Ministries (ages pre-school to school year 6)
· To encourage our children in their personal relationship with God through weekly worship, small groups, daily Bible reading and prayer.
· To help our children to live out the Gospel wherever they are so that they reflect the goodness of Jesus to others.
· To help our children to discover their gifts and talents so that they might be released in areas of ministry within our church.
· To encourage children to take an active role in church life and worship.
· Work alongside and encourage parents, carers and grandparents
Outreach activities – Children:
· To bring the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in a relevant way to the children in the local community.
· To develop and implement strategies for outreach to children in Bromham and surrounding area.
· To encourage our children to outreach to their peers within Bromham and the surrounding area.
· To work within local schools, both to encourage Christian children and to engage with and reach out to the un-churched.
Outreach activities - Community:
These activities seek to bring the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in a relevant way to the local community.
· To lead the Ministry Area and develop existing programmes (such as KingZone, All:Starz, Shuffle and Shake, Mess and Music, etc… ).
· To work with the Ministry Leader for Local Mission and Youth:
· To develop and implement new strategies for outreach to those with little or no contact with the church.
· To develop ways to bridge the gap from outreach into church family.
· Ministry Leader for children.
· To encourage, support and strengthen volunteer leaders and helpers.
· To identify potential leaders.
· To work effectively with the Elders, other Ministry Leaders and administrators as a member of the Staff Team.
· To fulfil all Staff Team commitments and meetings as requested by the Associate Minister.
· To maintain a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
· To be and continue to
o be an active member of Bromham Baptist Church
o accept the Beliefs in its Constitution and
o be committed to its mission and vision.
· To be a committed member of a Discipleship Group.
· To model discipleship that encourages, builds and equips others to become disciples of Christ.
Bromham Baptist Church Responsibilities
· Encourage, pray and support you in your role.
· The Associate Minister will be your Line Manager.
· Pay a salary commensurate with the role and your experience.
· Provide office facilities within the Church premises.
· Provide further training as appropriate and agreed with the Line Manager.
· Reimburse the cost of expenses incurred in the execution of your duties.
· Reimburse the cost of attendance at appropriate conferences, as agreed with the Line Manager.
Please get in touch to request an Application Form - 01234 822681 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Milton Keynes to Bedford, Bedfordshire, East of England
Annually | Part-time
Annually | Full-time
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, South East