Available until: 30th Jun 2020
Are you excited and passionate about seeing children and families come to know Jesus? Are you ready for a new challenge? We want to appoint a collaborative and strategic leader to work alongside a group of committed volunteers.
• If you are a committed Christian and passionate about seeing children and families get to know Jesus and grow in faith, then we would very much like to hear from you!
• Children and Families are our number one priority. The opportunities are many and we are really excited about what God is doing here in Sanderstead! We want to appoint a collaborative leader to work with our team of willing volunteers, reaching out to our community to sustain and grow our work with Children and Families.
• We are looking for somebody with strategic leadership skills who has experience of working with children and families, who has the energy, creativity and vision to develop our Children and Families ministry.
• Enhanced DBS clearance is required - we are a safeguarding parish.
• Affordable accommodation may be available for a suitable person should the need arise.
£25,000 to £28,000 Annually / Full-time (including Sundays).
Closing Date: 1st July 2020, to start in Sept 2020.
Application pack: www.sanderstead-parish.org.uk
All Saints Sanderstead, CR2 9AB
Folkestone, South East
Poole, South Central
Annually | Full-time