Available until: 6th Mar 2020
To enable people to put their faith at the heart of daily life and bring Christ to their communities.
JOB TITLE: HR Advisor
LOCATION: London (SW1)
HOURS OF WORK: Full-time: 9:15am – 5:15pm (35 hours p/w)
CONTRACT: 6 month FTC
START DATE: Immediate
REPORTING TO: CEO
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To lead the HR Team in providing a comprehensive HR service to managers and staff at Premier.
The role involves providing HR advisory support on a day-to-day basis across the full HR generalist remit and contributing to the long term development of the HR function as well as the line management of the HR Administrator.
HR Generalist Administration
• To lead on HR projects & meetings
• Responsible for proof reading and signing off on all HR documentation/ letters and contracts as prepared by the HR Administrator
• Lead annual HR processes e.g. performance reviews, salary reviews etc.
• To partner with line managers to provide day to day ER/generalist HR advice
• Responsible for leading on casework alongside line managers
• Other ad-hoc duties
• Ensure all vacancies are advertised on relevant job boards
• Respond to applicants and provide feedback
• Liaise with agencies to hire temporary and casual staff as required
• Providing training and support to users across the business
• Running reports on absence, holidays and other ad hoc reporting
• Rolling out policy updates
• Liasing with the Cezanne team to escalate problems and source solutions
• To ensure annual performance reviews and follow-up meetings are conducted by line managers with all staff
• To ensure that annual performance reviews include updates of job descriptions where appropriate
• Provide support with ongoing HR projects to continually enhance and improve HR operations at Premier
This job description is not exhaustive. It merely acts as a guide and may be amended to meet the changing requirements at any time after discussion with the post holder.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• HR experience and skills essential including knowledge of Employment Law
• Relevant HR qualifications desirable e.g. CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Practice
• Experienced in managing end to end casework
• Experienced in end to end recruitment
• Proven experience of handling confidential information and data
• Experience of dealing with people at all levels
ABILITIES & SKILLS
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Excellent organisational skills
• Competent in researching and resourcing
• Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Proven administration, multi-tasking, and prioritising skills
• IT literacy in Microsoft Office or equivalent
• Able to work under pressure
• High level of commitment and dedication
• The post-holder will work in a Christian environment. Therefore it will be necessary for the post-holder to have respect for the Christian faith, its values and be in sympathy with our organisational aims
Due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application.