Available until: 29th Aug 2020
“To enable people to put their faith at the heart of daily life and to bring Christ to their communities.”
SALARY: Competitive depending on skills and experience
LOCATION: London (SW1) / remote working will be considered
HOURS OF WORK: (35 hour PW)
REPORTING TO: Director of Marketing
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Marketing Manager is responsible developing marketing plans for all of Premier’s brands and ensuring these plans are executed efficiently and effectively.
Premier has a diverse range of brands and activities and therefore the Marketing Manager must work collaboratively across the organisation to build a programme of marketing planning and activity that serves the whole group.
The Marketing Manager is also responsible for coordinating Premier’s event programme and working with freelance Event Management to ensure they are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Design and implement marketing plans, campaigns and projects for all of Premier’s products and services, ensuring they are prioritised so that the needs of the organisation are met.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure integration of offline and online messaging
- Monitoring on-going campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Develop, manage, monitor and analyse ongoing online activity in order to maximise conversion and work with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop data capture mechanics
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers. This can involve writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers.
- Arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Ensure all communications promoting Premier’s products and services are correctly branded
- Manage advertising timetables and the use of in-house and external inventory.
- Manage all subscriber communication copy for magazine subscribers
- Manage the offers and products in the online shop and at live events
- Manage the creation and production process in liaison with different departments for radio adverts and ensure correct allocation across the network
- Research, develop and oversee production of branded merchandise in liaison with different stakeholders
- Evaluate the success of marketing activity to ensure resources are best used.
- Evaluate on an on-going basis our products and services to ensure they are aligned with the market.
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including listeners, volunteers, customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure the department is up to date on projects.
- Work with the external event producers and manage volunteer team in relation to live events
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in marketing with demonstrable experience in developing marketing plans and producing multi-channel marketing communications.
- Experience briefing agencies and analysing and developing creative communications and messaging.
- Experience of managing budgets and costing projects.
- Confident dealing with senior stakeholders and presenting and defending a business position.
- Experience of working in a busy, highly pressurised environment.
- Some experience of having worked on live events is desirable.
- Line manager experience is preferred.
- Experience in another media organisation is advantageous but not required.
- An in depth understanding of the Christian landscape and the church today is essential.
ABILITIES & SKILLS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle and own multiple projects
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Pro-active and shows initiative
- Effective team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident in decision making and creative problem solving
- IT literacy in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High level of commitment and dedication
- A committed Christian and church member (A genuine Occupational Requirement under the Employment Equality (Religion and Belief) Regulation 2003 applies)
Due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application.
Scotland, England or Wales, International
Haslemere, Surrey, South East
Annually | Full-time
Tiverton, South West
Annually | Full-time