Available until: 14th Nov 2019
Job title: Marketing Manager
Contract: Full time
Reporting to: Europe Director
Location: Birmingham, UK
Who We Are
Christian Vision (CV) is an international Christian organisation, founded in 1988 in the United Kingdom. Our organisation has offices in more than 35 countries of the 7 regions: North and Latin Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific, CIS and Middle East. Today over 400 employees worldwide work in CV.
As part of our mission and vision to introduce a billion people to Jesus, we specialise in projects using modern technologies, in particular, Internet resources. One of our key activities being yesHEis.
Our team consists of passionate Christians, who love Jesus and use their gifts and talents to tell people about Him.
See more information about us on our website www.cvglobal.co
We are looking for a Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager needs to be a person who masters the tools of digital marketing and finds new opportunities for improving the effectiveness and awareness of our projects in the UK and across Europe.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who likes to work with numbers, KPI’s, social networks, conversion, and who also knows how it can be applied to achieve the mission and goals of Christian Vision, a nonprofit organisation.
How Can You Contribute
- Build an effective strategy for promoting and increasing of brand awareness;
- Implement an annual planning process of marketing activities (tools, goals, budgets) aimed at achieving planned KPI;
- Develop the projects and products of the organisation;
- Lead and develop teamwork;
- Work with contractors and partners;
- Successfully manage projects of web application development, which involves the development of a project passport, preparation of terms of reference, prototyping, final testing and launch;
- Ensure the interconnection of the local marketing strategy with the global strategy of the organisation, which implies regular interaction with teams from other offices of the organization;
- Successfully manage advertising campaigns, which involves the development of media plans, approval of designs, collection and analysis of results;
- Manage the team, which includes participation in the recruitment process and development of team members.
Essential Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Graduate education;
- Experience in digital marketing (3+ years);
- Experience in team management and leadership (3+ years);
- Experience in developing marketing strategies;
- Experience in project management;
- Knowledge of product promotion tools (SMM, youtube, PPC, landing page, content-marketing, PR).
- Knowledge of analytics principles and tools.
- Strong Christian faith is an occupational requirement.
What We Offer
CV offers a dynamic and unique working atmosphere, with a lively team focused on using the internet for evangelism and mobilising Christians to share their faith. Teams contribute to a well-funded and resourced global strategy, to use the latest technologies and online best practices, to create demand in Christian faith and connect interested individuals to church networks for follow up and discipleship.
- Work in an international Christian organisation;
- Creative and friendly team;
- Training and opportunities for professional growth;
- Comfortable office / cutting edge vibrant office culture / posh coffee and annual hot cross buns and mince pie tasting.
Applicants must send a CV with a covering letter.
Salary and Benefits: Discussed at interview, based on experience and expertise of the candidate
Closing date for applications: 19th November 2019
Please, send your CV, with a portfolio of experience and examples with a cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Marketing Manager.
By submitting a CV for this vacancy, you consent to the use of personal data by the organisation in the framework of the current legislation of the UK. CV EU guarantees the confidentiality of applications and the negotiation process when selecting candidates for the vacancy.
Swindon, South West
Annually | Full-time
Cambridge, East of England