This combined role exists to enable the sales team to grow income by providing full administrative support and facilitating an efficient and customer-driven sales department.
This role is responsible for all functions relating to ad traffic management and for delivering the ad traffic logs to an agreed daily deadline.
- Schedule radio advertising as per campaign plans.
- Deliver all station ad traffic logs to Programming according to agreed timetable.
- Develop and maintain appropriate controls, procedures and systems.
- Work with all internal stakeholders and the licence provider to ensure the traffic system and sales CRM are fit for purpose on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor advertising capacity; produce regular inventory reports for the sales team.
- Assist to produce monthly invoice and sundry invoice runs across all platforms and titles.
- Investigate invoice queries and liaise with Finance as required.
- Liaise with Commercial Production to ensure that adverts are produced to deadline.
- Produce transmission reports and post campaign analysis as required.
- Offer ongoing training to those who are on traffic cover call down list
- Maintain and update traffic user manual ensuring this is fit for purpose
- Facilitate order processing and related administration to ensure a good customer service experience, and campaigns that are executed as specified by the Account Managers.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales team, working with the Sales Management PA and Group Sales Manager to develop and maintain appropriate controls, procedures and systems.
- Be responsible for updating advertiser information to ensure RACC and general data compliance.
- Conduct sales analysis as required by the Head Of Finance and Group Sales Manager.
- Develop and maintain systems and procedures to ensure smooth running of the department and enhance customer experience.
- Carry out voucher copy checking as required and despatch for all titles.
- Download and correctly schedule Newslink and Trafficlink ads.
- Ensure Newslink transmission certificates are completed and returned promptly, on a weekly basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will need to have the ability to effectively manage priorities in order to meet daily deadlines.
- You will have experience of working as an effective Administrator and as a member of a team, performing efficiently in a busy office environment.
- You will preferably have experience of an advertising trafficking system.
- You will have experience of working within a sales department or a similarly responsive and customer driven environment, meeting the needs of customers to agreed standards within agreed timescales.
- You will be IT literate and have experience of using a wide range of computer applications and databases in order to facilitate the work of the department, and improve its quality and efficiency.
- You will have sound knowledge and experience of handing confidential information and data.
- You will have experience of dealing with people at all levels and good customer-facing skills.
ABILITIES & SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Experience with project management and scheduling various stages via software.
- Sound IT knowledge and competent typing skills.
- Excellent organisation and negotiation skills combined with flexibility.
- Proven administration, multi-tasking, prioritising and organisational skills.
- Keeping daily deadlines and complete all logs by 3pm.
- Well presented, flexible and dedicated.
- High level of commitment and dedication.
- Committed to continuous professional development.
- The post-holder will work in a Christian environment. Therefore it will be necessary for the post-holder to have respect for the Christian faith, its values and be in sympathy with our organisational aims.
LOCATION: London (SW1P)
HOURS OF WORK: Full-time: 9:15am – 5:15pm (35 hours pw)
REPORTING TO: Head of Finance
SALARY: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
Closing Date: 18th May 2018
To download the job description, click here
To apply for this role, click here
Due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application.