- To provide support to the CEO in delivering Premier’s overall strategic objectives.
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the CEO meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Work closely with the CEO and Executive Team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials for the CEO.
- Ensure various business projects are delivered in efficient and timely manner.
- To provide administrative support to the CEO in the leadership and management of the organisation.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the CEO match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the CEO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Manage the process of calling for briefing on behalf of the CEO from start to finish, ensuring that he is fully prepared for all engagements.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality and security of conversations, documentation and files at all times.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general replies.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- To provide administrative support to the CEO in implementing organisational projects and initiatives.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the CEO.
- Coordinate departmental reports and documentation for the Premier Christian Communication Board, Premier Christian Media Trust Board, Finance Risk and Audit Committee and other meetings with outside partners.
- To follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the CEO
- Ensure guests meeting with the CEO are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the CEO’s work habits and preferences
This job description is not exhaustive. It merely acts as a guide and may be amended to meet the changing requirements at any time, after discussion with the post holder.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable experience in an Executive Assistant role in a highly pressurised environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation
- Experience of successfully working with senior management and other key stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient with the keyboard and IT applications.
- Expert level in the use of Outlook.
- Intermediate level in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
LOCATION: London (SW1P)
HOURS OF WORK: 9:15am – 5:15pm (35 hours per week)
CONTRACT: 18 month fixed-term contract (Maternity Cover)
SALARY: £35,000-£37,000pa depending on skills and experience
REPORTING TO: Chief Executive Officer
To download the full job description, click here.
To apply for this role, click here.