LOCATION: London (SW1P)
HOURS OF WORK: Full-time: 9:15am – 5:15pm (35 hours pw)
CONTRACT: Fixed Term Contract (3 Months)
REPORTING TO: Chief Operating Officer (Marketing, Digital & Technology)
SALARY: £25,000 - £28,000pa depending on skills and experience
- Working with the Chief Operating Officer (Marketing, Digital & Technology) to identify and prioritise Premier’s various digital and IT projects
- To log and monitor tasks and responsibilities for all projects
- To liaise with internal and external project stakeholders (e.g. web developers, technical consultants) as to their contribution to a project
- To coordinate external suppliers to ensure timely scheduling and good communication
- To ensure project notes, milestones and overall status are communicated to all relevant stakeholders
- To undertake specific tasks within a project to enable it to progress
- To alert management to issues within a project that are materially impacting progress
- Testing of websites/apps/processes within the development cycle
- Researching potential suppliers and organising the procurement process for digital and IT projects
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers on contracts and placing orders
- Creating Purchase Order Requests for all project related costs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Management of multiple projects
- Good understanding of the web and technology
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good decision making and attention to detail
ABILITIES & SKILLS
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to build strong rapport with a diverse set of people
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work creatively and professionally independently
- Able to work with clarity of thinking under pressure
- A lively, flexible, friendly personality with a high level of commitment and dedication
- A team worker
- The post-holder will work in a Christian environment and will deal with Christian organisations and Ministries for most of the time, therefore it will be necessary to have respect and sympathy with the Christian faith and it’s values.
- The post-holder should be able to work responsibly without close supervision and have a flexible approach
- The post-holder will need to be well presented and dedicated
- The post-holder will abide by the organisational Health & Safety and Equal Opportunity Policy at all times.
Click here to download the job description
If you would like to apply for the position please CLICK HERE
*Due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application.