- Perform routine data extractions for direct mail, telemarketing, and events.
- Update records with changes received from data cleansing services.
- Respond to database enquires received from others in the office.
- Run queries to answer ad-hock data questions and reports.
- Performs data cleansing and hygiene tasks.
- Produce routine reports such as weekly dashboards and appeal analysis.
- Assists in the management of our fundraising database, Raiser’s Edge by performing one-off tasks to increase the efficiency and use of our data.
This job description is not exhaustive. It merely acts as a guide and may be amended to meet the changing requirements at any time, after discussion with the post holder.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding and experience of using Raisers Edge (desirable) or other similar fundraising system (essential).
- Advanced skills in Excel (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables).
ABILITIES & SKILLS
- High attention to detail.
- High quality of written work.
- Have a high degree of accuracy and speed.
- Able to learn new processes and systems quickly.
- Willingness to adapt to new challenges and find solutions to problems.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proven administration, multi-tasking, prioritising and organisational skills.
- Good oral and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with clarity of thinking under pressure.
- A lively, flexible, friendly personality with a high level of commitment and dedication.
- A team worker.
- The post-holder should be able to work responsibly without close supervision and have a flexible approach.
- The post-holder will need to be well presented and dedicated.
- The post-holder will abide by the organisational Health & Safety and Equal Opportunity Policy at all times.
- The post-holder will work in a Christian environment and will deal with Christian organisations and Ministries for most of the time, therefore it will be necessary to have respect and sympathy with the Christian faith and it’s values.
LOCATION: London (SW1P)
HOURS OF WORK: 9:15am – 5:15pm (35 hours pw)
CONTRACT: Temporary – 6 months
SALARY: £25,000pa - £30,000pa (depending on skills and experience)
REPORTING TO: Head of Data Management
Closing Date will be 30th March 2018
Due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application.
To apply for the role please click here.