Available until: 19th Nov 2019
Job title: Community Manager
Contract: Full time
Reporting to: Europe Director
Location: Birmingham, UK
Who We Are
Christian Vision (CV) is an international Christian organisation, founded in 1988 in the United Kingdom. Our organisation has offices in more than 35 countries of the 7 regions: North and Latin Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific, CIS and Middle East. Today over 400 employees worldwide work in CV.
As part of our mission and vision to introduce a billion people to Jesus, we specialise in projects using modern technologies, in particular, Internet resources. One of our key activities being yesHEis.
Our team consists of passionate Christians, who love Jesus and use their gifts and talents to tell people about Him.
See more information about us on our website www.cvglobal.co
We are looking for a Community Manager.
The Community Team are engaged in the development of partnerships with churches and denominations within the Christian community, in the UK and across Europe, as well as building awareness of and promoting the products of Christian Vision. The team are also responsible for the development of the resources which enhance growth and expansion of local church communities.
The Community Manager is responsible for the delivery of all aspects of the community strategy across the region.
- Develop and implement the Community strategy;
- Developing relationships for partnership engagement with our projects;
- Participation in the development of new products and resources of the organisation;
- Launch and coordination of representatives in the countries of the region;
- Communication and exchange of experience with the organisation’s offices in other countries;
- Deploying the strategy to the UK team and representatives in the countries of the region.
- Searching and implementation of communication technologies (CRM, chatbots, messengers, etc.);
- Achievement of goals and growth of KPIs of the department;
- Development and maintenance of operational reporting and budgeting;
- Leadership and team management;
- Regular web conferences with global operations;
- Organisation and coordination of events;
- Providing systemic and professional communication for internal teams and external partners;
- Regular participation in conferences and events.
Essential Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Team management and leadership (3+ years);
- Experience in project management and Proficiency with MS Office / Google Docs;
- Sociability, strategic thinking, responsibility, autonomy in work, openness to innovation.
- Experience in the Corporate environment (3+ years)
- Strong Christian faith is an occupational requirement
- Graduate education;
What We Offer
CV offers a dynamic and unique working atmosphere, with a lively team focused on using the internet for evangelism and mobilising Christians to share their faith. Teams contribute to a well-funded and resourced global strategy, to use the latest technologies and online best practices, to create demand in Christian faith and connect interested individuals to church networks for follow up and discipleship.
- Work in an international Christian organisation;
- Creative and friendly team;
- Training and opportunities for professional growth;
- Comfortable office / cutting edge vibrant office culture / posh coffee and annual hot cross buns and mince pie tasting.
Applicants must send a CV with a covering letter.
Salary and Benefits: Discussed at interview, based on experience and expertise of the candidate
Closing date for applications: 19 November 2019
Please, send your CV, with a portfolio of experience and examples with a cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Community Manager.
By submitting a CV for this vacancy, you consent to the use of personal data by the organisation in the framework of the current legislation of the UK. CV EU guarantees the confidentiality of applications and the negotiation process when selecting candidates for the vacancy.
Cambridge, East of England
Swindon, South West
Annually | Full-time