TBN is the international leader in Christian faith and family television. TBN UK is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We are redefining Christian television in the UK
- We aim to facilitate and shape a well-rounded and balanced Christian lifestyle.
We’re looking for a Channel Director for the UK’s largest Christian faith-based television network. A rare opportunity to drive the content, marketing and viewer experience of a major broadcast network available to every home in the United Kingdom. Opportunity to become a Christian culture influencer in the nation. We welcome highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.
- This is a Christian television network and through prayer and the biblical word of God you will be shaping TBNUK’s strategic vision and purpose.
- As brand ambassador, you commit to reflect TBN UK’s Christian values, principles and articles of belief across all manner of conduct, interaction and communication.
- Must have good critical thinking skills and exemplary decision-making and judgment abilities. These abilities help in planning and setting programming.
- The job also requires active listening and learning ability, good communication skills, the ability to multitask and manage time and the ability to solve problems.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required in broadcast, media, entertainment, communication or marketing fields.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Ministry will be helpful but not required.
- Extensive experience in the Broadcast Media, Content Production and Marketing industries.
- Candidate should be extremely detail-oriented, able to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Familiar with B2B and B2C marketing, best practices, and trends.
- Must be a reliable self-starter with strong project management skills and the ability to prioritise and manage multiple teams and projects.
- Possess strong learning agility; must be flexible and able to adapt to the changing industry and organisation landscape.
- Ability to work under pressure maintaining a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and Presentation software.
- Understanding of Adobe Photoshop helpful but not required.
- Develop and maintain continuous content development strategy and production processes to deliver on its forecasts and OFCOM requirements.
- Develop and drive implementation of new business development, viewership growth, partnership growth, marketing, media sales, content development and production.
- Focus on all aspects of network’s marketing including on-air, ad sales, PR, consumer (off-channel and digital) and social
- Develop marketing materials from inception to completion for outside teams, including internal and external Ad Sales and Affiliate Sales teams
- Assist in setting strategy as well as be lead for executing original content development for social channels especially Instagram and Facebook
- Manage programmers, editors, and other teams to ensure appropriate materials are obtained for versatile marketing needs
- Interface and cultivate relationships with all cross-functional departments - including but not limited to Corporate, Admin, Finance, Production, Post Production, IT and Design Services - to ensure open communications to see that deadlines are met
- Manage details in event coordination to promote network
- With team, maintain network's website and VOD service.
- Identify risks and ensure that every effort is taken to meet day-to-day decisions.
- Ensure optimal viewer experience is achieved and maintained.
- Develop and enable talent and leadership programs and opportunities.
TBN UK is based in Northwest London. This is a great location to work because you are near the railway, tube and Heathrow airport. The M25 and A406 are easily accessible.
Closing Date for applications 31st December 2019