This role is a key income generation role for Premier and will involve relationship building with a wide range of supporters and stakeholders to secure long term financial support for the charity.
A face to face fundraising role, the position holder will specialise in developing relationships for the financial benefit of the charity to contribute to building the supporter base of Premier and particularly increase donors at Major Gift level.
Fundraising/ Relationship Cultivation
- Implement agreed Major Donor fundraising strategies.
- Management of a personal portfolio of key donors & prospects, with the purpose of generating significant gifts in support of the Major Donor programme, through a mix of desk based relationship building as well as strategic meeting setting.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the donor journey including research, cultivation, briefing, gift ask and stewardship phases per prospect.
- Achieve donation targets by growing support from existing major donors, as well as identifying and securing new Major Donors by bringing them into a closer relationship with Premier.
- Contribute to the regional fundraising strategy and meet with donors as required in designated regions.
- Be an engaging and effective ambassador for Premier in all face to face donor interactions including the existing events programme including prestige receptions.
- Contribute to the development of fundraising resources & collateral including cases for support, FR communications and delivery of appeals with Major Donors.
- Maintain a diary of meetings and visits to the Premier Studios for cultivation purposes.
- Work closely with key internal staff to ensure an important flow of content for effective donor journeys with prospects and supporters.
- Ensure at all times compliance and appropriate management of donor contacts reflecting Premier’s duty of care to donors and working within the context of Premier’s fundraising policies and practices
Events and Prospecting research
- Maximising on the Fundraising events programme to network and prospect.
- Conduct ongoing desk-based research on prospecting making use of Premier’s extensive database of relationships.
- Contributing ideas for creative prospecting on database, looking at giving patterns, affluence and affinity.
- Prepare strategy for donor acquisition, identifying and recognizing key indicators for cultivation of relationships.
- Contribute to the development of ideas for how to sell the value proposition of Premier & align messaging to appeals/relationships/stakeholders.
- Use Premier’s extensive activity for building relationships and taking advantage of opportunities to network and build new contact base.
- Manage & maintain Portfolio on the donor database, ensuring accuracy, consistency and compliance across records.
- Provide general and occasional administrative support to the fundraising team.
To undertake any other reasonable tasks as required by the Key Relationships Director and Director Of Fundraising
Closing Date: 15th January
To view the full job description click here.
If you wish to apply for this position please click here.
Due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application.