Available until: 16th Dec 2019
To enable people to put their faith at the heart of daily life and to bring Christ to their communities.
JOB TITLE: Presenter/Producer, Premier Gospel Radio
HOURS OF WORK: Full-time (35 Hours per week) Monday to Friday (9:15am – 5:15pm)
REPORTING TO: Station Director, Premier Gospel
SALARY: £24,000 - £28,000
CLOSING DATE: 16th December
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To create life-changing Christian audio, video and digital content, primarily for our Premier Gospel brand.
To create high quality and innovative content that attracts new and returning individuals to Premier.
To engage committed Christians and those on the fringes of faith so that Premier’s audience continues to grow.
To contribute to the ongoing digital transformation of Premier
• Present radio programmes as directed (pre-recorded or live).
• Create videos for social media and Premier’s websites.
• Write articles, blogs and news pieces for Premier’s websites.
• Contribute to the content strategy of Premier Gospel
• Research and produce other editorial content for media platforms as directed fulfilling any relevant key performance indicators as agreed.
• Produce and be available for the production of marketing or promotional content including trails, videos or otherwise for use across Premier’s media platforms. • Repurpose content for use across other platforms as directed.
• To review analytics and research relating to content to facilitate continual improvement.
• Represent Premier at events (live or otherwise) as required.
• Assist Station Director and PG team in planning and where necessary executing marketing & PR campaigns
• Building links with useful organisations, individuals in the music / entertainment with direction from the Station Director
• Comply with Premiers editorial, studio and behavioural guidelines*.
• Ensure all content is compliant with OfCom guidelines.
This job description is not exhaustive. It merely acts as a guide and may be amended to meet the changing requirements at any time after discussion with the post holder.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience in communication.
• Experience in radio or media environment.
• Experience in creating engaging and desirable digital content including proven understanding of SEO
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Photoshop and other regularly used applications.
ABILITIES & SKILLS
• Proven good use of initiative with ability to work well in groups and independently • Strong editorial and production skills in audio, video and print/copy as required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Good broadcasting voice.
• A proven understanding of the Christian faith and matters related to the Christian church in the UK and worldwide (A genuine Occupational Requirement under the Employment Equality (Religion and Belief) Regulation 2003 applies)
• Good administrative and organisational skills including good time management and timekeeping.
• Proven good use of initiative with ability to work well in groups and independently.
• High level of commitment and dedication.
• Results driven.
• The post holder will work in a Christian environment, therefore it will be necessary for the post-holder to have respect for the Christian faith, its values and be in sympathy with our organisational aims.
Due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application.
To apply for this role, please click here.
& Cambridge-Essex-Herts, North West
North London, London
Annually | Permanent
Annually | Full-time