Available until: 30th Oct 2020
Scripture Union are passionate about seeing a new generation of children and young people who have a vibrant, personal faith in Jesus.
We are seeking a Mission Enabler, to provide direction and energy to Scripture Union's Ministry, with a focus on establishing and sustaining ministry opportunities in East Midlands region.
You will be a motivated candidate who has the ability to recruit, train, equip and support a large number of Volunteers and Faith Guides, with whom you will work in partnership, os well os lead by example, through the modelling of excellent mission delivery to children and young people.
The successful candidate will:
• be o strategic thinker and will have solid judgment of ministry impact.
• have considerable insight into ministry with children and young people, be a passionate advocate, an excellent practitioner and a capable communicator.
• influence networks, shape opinion, challenge inertia and inspire creativity.
• be self-disciplined, able to organise and prioritise their own workload, and manage multiple projects.
• be able to visualise and work towards long-term goals.
• be someone who is open to and comfortable with different traditions, styles and expression of spirituality, prayer and worship, and has o growing familiarity with and understanding of the Bible.
• have a total commitment to God and is o Christian disciple.
If this describes you, and you are in agreement with the aims and beliefs of Scripture Union, then we would like to hear from you. For more details or to apply, please visit our website.
Submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Adelaide Nketsia, HR Officer on 01908 856126, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30 October 2020
Interview date: 12 November 2020
Interview location: Milton Keynes
This role will require an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service and have an occupational requirement to be Med by n committed Christian. active in church life. Equality Act 2010. Part 1. Schedule 9 applies