The heart of this programme of work is to serve the church to fulfil our charitable aims and therefore should also befit our partners and internal stakeholders.
It is essential that this person can build a network of partner churches that we can collaborate with to both serve and learn from our joint experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work internally and externally to design, build and deliver a Church/Ministry offer to serve the church that will also grow our reputation and increase revenue
- Work strategically to maximise effort and outcomes by working with senior stakeholders and with influential board members etc.
- Ensure we offer an authentic and sustainable church partnership offer that is in line with our charitable aims, fundraising approach and missional pillars (Souls, Israel, Revival)
- Ensure we are delivering on our promise to the church network
- Report on progress internally and externally
- Create a communication plan to regularly keep our church network up to date and engaged
- Develop a church relationship framework allowing for a variety of relationship needs and wants
- Build a network of partner churches we can refer people to when they are in need
- Build a sustainable giving model with our partner churches where appropriate
- Set goals and targets that are both activity and financially focused
- Build a pipeline of speaking/preaching opportunities at our partner churches for our internal speakers
- Maintain a pipeline of visits with potential partners and senior leaders in the Christian community
- Work with the Creative Services team to create beautiful outputs and clear communication
- Work with the Production team to create interesting TV appeals for Church partnership
- Work with the Partner Relations team to build calling campaigns to engage new church leaders in exciting appeals and partnership opportunities
- Work with the Events team to run church partnership events
- Attend weekly one to one, weekly team and quarterly interdepartmental meetings
- Liaise with the Fundraising team regarding the latest appeals, testimonies and stories that the church network might be interested in
- Support the Fundraising and Partner Relations teams with special projects when necessary, e.g. attending leadership events
- Travel nationally to meet with church leaders
Position type: Full-time – 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £28,000 to £34,000 (depending on experience)
Responsible to: Fundraising Director
Direct reports: None
Location: 27 Burrington Way, Plymouth, PL5 3LR (potentially home-based depending on geographical location)
Genuine Occupational Requirement
Due to the nature and strategic influence of this role, we believe that there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement (GOR) for this role to be fulfilled by a practicing and committed Christian believer. The profile and significant impact that we expect this role will achieve both within GOD TV (in terms of organisational ethos) and with external stakeholders, justifies and supports this GOR. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter please do not hesitate to contact GOD TV.