- Assist in managing telemarketing data within FiveCRM by ensuring proper codes are used and calling leads are prepared appropriately.
- Liaise with callers, management and FiveCRM technical support to resolve any issues that arise.
- Train new and existing staff on FiveCRM as required.
- Respond to requests for information about calling files, such as the number of leads in a batch, when more calling data will be prepared, etc.
- Alter data in FiveCRM for correction and tagging.
- Works closely with Telemarketing Supervisors and Managers to ensure calling data is well managed and maintained.
- Performs essential gift processing and record updating tasks in the fundraising database (Raiser’s Edge) and the Magazine database (Myriad) as priorities fluctuate within the Database Team.
- Along with other database team members, helps to cover incoming phone calls, participates in team rotas, and assists in processing outgoing mailings.
This job description is not exhaustive. It merely acts as a guide and may be amended to meet the changing requirements at any time, after discussion with the post holder.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years previous experience in a similar administrative role.
- Understanding and experience within a Telemarketing environment (desirable)
- Previous experience using a CRM Database
- Advanced skills in Excel (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables) (preferred)
ABILITIES & SKILLS
- High attention to detail.
- Have a high degree of accuracy and speed.
- Able to learn new processes and systems quickly.
- Willingness to adapt to new challenges and find solutions to problems
- Good analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proven administration, multi-tasking, prioritising and organisational skills.
- Good oral and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with clarity of thinking under pressure.
- A lively, flexible, friendly personality with a high level of commitment and dedication.
- A team worker.
- The post-holder should be able to work responsibly without close supervision and have a flexible approach
- The post-holder will need to be well presented and dedicated.
- The post-holder will work in a Christian environment and will deal with Christian organisations and Ministries for most of the time, therefore it will be necessary to have respect and sympathy with the Christian faith and it’s values.
HOURS OF WORK: 9:00am – 5:00pm (35 hours pw)
REPORTING TO: Team Leader, Database and Administration
SALARY: £20,000pa - £23,000pa (depending on skills and experience)
Closing Date: 23rd August 2018
To apply for this role, click here
Due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application.