The role involves providing HR administrative support on a day-to-day basis across the full HR generalist remit and contributing to the long term development of the HR function.
You will be involved with new starters & leavers paperwork, contracts, recruitment and payroll preparation.
LOCATION: London (SW1)
HOURS OF WORK: Full-time: 9:15am – 5:15pm (35 hours p/w)
CONTRACT: 6 months FTC
START DATE: Immediate
REPORTING TO: HR Advisor
SALARY: £20,000 – 22,000pa depending on skills and experience
HR GENERALIST ADMINISTRATION
- To maintain an accurate HR filing system for all employees
- Process employee requests and provide relevant information
- Co-ordinate HR projects & meetings
- Responsible for producing all HR documentation/ letters – new starter & leavers, contracts, variations in terms
- Responsible for raising PO’s
- Coordinating documents for HR processes – appraisals, bonus, probation
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data e.g. leavers, starters, absences etc.
- Ensure all vacancies are advertised in appropriate publications; liaise with line managers on updating job descriptions and the recruitment process
- Respond to all applicants, arrange interviews, take references and send follow up letters
- Liaise with agencies to hire temporary and casual staff as required
- To ensure annual performance reviews and quarterly performance follow-up meetings are conducted by line managers with all staff
- To file performance reviews and details of follow up meetings
- To ensure that annual performance reviews include updates of job descriptions which are reflected in updated contracts
- To assist the HR Advisor with administration for Premiers E-days, a web-based system for recording holidays and sick absence
- Assist staff as necessary in the use of e-days and run any necessary training
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- HR experience and skills essential including knowledge of Employment Law
- Relevant HR qualifications desirable e.g. CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Practice
- Proven experience of handling confidential information and data
- Experience of dealing with people at all levels
To download the full job description CLICK HERE.
To apply for this job please CLICK HERE.